Search This Blog

Monday 31 October 2016

MIRROR AND I

Today
again I failed.
Again I got insulted by others.
Again I didn’t complete my work .
Again I don’t have any excuse .
Again I had listened to another story.

And again I am repeating this all words.

Today I want an answer.

Hey god, can you give me an answer?

Hey, you are listening or not.
Give me  an answer you know everything . Tell me why I failed always .

But again I don’t get the answer.
Again god didn’t help me.

Again I ask myself … should I ask my friend ?
No . They can not understand my feelings.

Ummm should I ask my parents ?

No no no I can’t .. yesterday my father scolded me .
and my mother also supported him.

Then who will help ?

And again I am weeping .

Again my heart is getting pain.
Now I am not able to think .
I want to die.

But again I can’t because I don’t have guts.

I am crying . I should not weep now I should wash my eyes .otherwise anyone will come .

Now let go the washroom . I got up and going in front of the mirror.

I see myself in front the MIRROR .

image

suddenly I am looking at myself continue.

I am not able to understand what is happening.

I am scared.
I don’t know why I am staring myself.

Few minute after I feels that I am taking myself in front of the mirror.

I am confused what is happening.
But I don’t want to leave.
I don’t want to go back .

Somewhere I am getting myself

Then few minutes after I heard something .

” Hey ”

Who said hey

What is happening

Again another sound come

” Hey look at me ”

I scared .. I want to go back .

” Hey look at me .. don’t go back. ”

” Just look in the mirror. ”

” I am you ”

” I am your answer ”

I stopped.. mirror is talking with me or I am in the mirror .

I said .. hey

Mirror  replied  : hey …. what happened.

Now I feel comfortable .

I said you can not understand my feeling you are the mirror.

Mirror : why you cry every time .

Me : because I failed again and again and again .

Mirror : who told you that you are failed.

Me : rubbish !! I know myself I failed many times .

Mirror : tell me in which race you failed.

Me : I didn't participate the race .

Mirror : then how you failed ?

I think myself how i failed ? I am not in the race then how i failed.

Mirror : what you are thinking to tell me.

Me : i ..i..i..i am not good in study.

Mirror : so .

Me : but my parents only depend on a study.

Mirror : so… just do

Me : they doesn’t know that nowadays so many opportunities came .. technologies and modernisation came.  I can do another thing .

Mirror : what you want to be .

Me : I don’t know but I am doing engineering..

Mirror : but you are not good in study.

Me : ya but I am an average student. I never fail in school.

Mirror : then why you cry always
Why you slap yourself ?

Me : because I don’t have any talent .
My friends are goods in music and others are good in sports.
and they all have a relationship.

Mirror : ohh you are feeling jealousy

Me : no I respect them but I am not like my friends they are active .

Mirror : and what your friends doesn’t  have .

Me : i am 6ft they are not.
         I respect others talent
But they tease.
Somewhere I am good in other activity .
They have some bad habits but I don’t have…

Mirror : it means you are better than your friends.

Me : I don’t know but maybe I am good.

Mirror : but you failed . Have you ever complete your race.

Me : I told you I am not in the race .

Mirror : if you in the race then ?

Me : I don’t care how many participates are there . How many students are sitting in the exam hall?

They all are not my body parts why I count peoples .. if I going to give an exam that time I have a one pan one sheet 3 hours one mind I will write myself .. I don’t care who is writing or not.

Mirror : if you are not in the race .
              If you don’t care how   many  peoples are participating . Then why you cry.

I was looking continuously in the mirror
I started thinking all of my failures.
I started thinking how many times I didn’t understand my reality.

I took long breath .. and see the Mirror
My eyes are shining now .

And I have only one word to say in front of the Mirror.

Thank you Mirror
Now I got my answer
Now I knew who I am .

Only you can give my answer
The only mirror can solve my problem

It means only I can do what I want to do.
It means only I can care myself .
Only I can motivate myself.

Only MIRROR AND I ………..

6 comments:

  1. Really thought provoking. Amazing concept with the mirror, showing your vulnerable self and reflecting the strong person you are within. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely...... good thought to understand the life proplem

    ReplyDelete