Search This Blog

Saturday 19 November 2016

just BREATHE - Can't You See, Oh Mother?






                 Can't You See, Oh Mother?
                                        ( by aishwarya tressa)

·         Can't You See, Oh Mother?

Still I breathe; my heart beats,
Those dirty jokes they say hurts,
And to curve my lips and laugh,
Pain within my heart I wrap,
Still I breathe; my heart beats,
Ugly are all those useless weeds.
Beneath this ugly skin, oh mother
Can't you see a broken daughter?
Look behind her dull black eyes,
See her heart which wants no price,
Still she breath; her heart beats,
Can't you see, oh my mother?
Take her as who she is please,
Don't judge her on her perfect flaws,
She will not change, I know better,
Cause she is me and the truth is bitter,
Stop judging me; please do bother,

Can't you see me, oh my mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment