Search This Blog

Saturday 26 November 2016

The bus

The Bus ( by Ekta redekar )



The breeze by the window brushes my locks away, making me rejuvenated. The various passers-by pedestrians are seen from the window. Some in melancholy and others in a bliss. As the brakes are applied, I am deviated from the passers-by to my music player. I hit the "<<" and play my favourite tune again. I am once again, lost in the world outside the window. The different colours, shops and advertisements banners creating different moods in me. I am relating my music to my thoughts via the world fluttering out of my window in nano seconds. I wonder the person on the next seat besides me would also definitely be travelling with vivid thoughts. Life for each commuter is so different in the bus, the colored lights of shops outside, chaos around.

That sweet struggle for the window seat for fresh wind after day's work and getting one is like cherry on the top.

I have always seen people fiddling in their cell phones with games and social media. They hardly bother to take the glimpse wondrous world outside after they are pestered from their work. They are just morons of this "E- World". But I still prefer my window seat with some music on rewind and play mode. The journey is more enthralling over the destination.
Rainy seasons are most awaited ones, when there is dew collected on the windows and you enjoy showcasing your art out there. Those minuscule droplets which gravitate on your face, making you alive of all energies.

As I reach my destination, the journey is no less than a luxury for me. I wait with gusto for my next destination to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment